Offers a close look at Health, Relationships, Financies And Other Real Life Topics.
• Laughter is the best medicine. Make time every day to find something you and your partner can laugh about.
• When you truely care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it’s the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.
• A woman worth spending money on is a woman who doesn’t require you to.
• Saying “Please” and “Thank you” are critical to show your appreciation and gratitude in a relationship.
• If you like something about your partner, tell them. It lifts self-esteem.
• Do not make the assumption that your partner is a mind reader. The chances are high they are not.
• Do not take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
• Respect yourself and your significant other because without respect, there is no love.
• Holding onto grudges hurts you more than you know, let them go!
• No matter how angry you are during an argument do not suggest a break up unless you are sure that’s what you want.
TEN RELATIONSHIPS QOMMANDENTS.
1. Be honest.
2. Choose your partner carefully.
3. Love yourself.
4. Have fun and be positive.
5. Respect each other.
6. Practice appreciation with one another.
7. Have no exceptions.
8. Know what makes a relationship work and go with the flow.
9. Ensure your values match your partner’s values.
10. Know what you want.
WOMAN WORDS & MEANING
FINE: It is used during an argument when a woman knows she is right and you need to shut up.
WHATEVER: A woman’s way of saying screw you.
NOTHING: It means something and you need to be worried.
OKEY: When she thinks long and how you will pay for your mistake.
GO AHEAD: It is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
☆ On your partner’s birthday. Send a thank you card to his/ her mother. Let your partner know about it too.
☆ Un plug the tv, put a note on the screen reading: Turn me on instead!
☆ When out together in public, gaze into her eyes, hold him / her hand when crossing the road, wink at your partner across the room and you will see him / her blash.
☆ Write a touching story, read it to yourself as you record it on tape, cd or your audio gadget then send it to him / her.
☆ Place a little love note under the driver’s side windsheild wiper of his / her car. Just like a parking ticket.
☆ Bring your partner breakfast in bed, place a little love note in the sugar bowl.
A busy lifestyle will never help you to lead a healthy life. You have to make some lifestyle changes in order to lead a healthy life.
If you are not aware of how to be healthy, then here are a few health tips that can be useful to you. The basic foundation for a strong body is laid by the food we eat. So, first, understand the type of foods you eat and eliminate those that are not good for the body.
Try to eat a well-balanced meal every day. It will provide you with all the necessary nutrients required for the proper functioning of all the organs in the body.
Include a lot of fruits and vegetables. They are full of all the essential nutrients. They can be digested easily too. Instead of consuming unhealthy and junk foods you can include a lot of fruits and vegetables for snacking. Processed, oily and fatty foods are not good for the body. They may increase your calorie intake but may not provide you with the necessary nutrition. People become obese and prone to various health problems by eating such kinds of foods. Another important thing is water. Water is very essential for many functions in the body. So drink a lot of water, at least eight glasses a day. It helps to eliminate all waste materials.
Exercises are also very important for a healthy lifestyle. They are very important because they help you to increase the flexibility, gain strength and improve the overall fitness of the body. There are different kinds of exercises. Most of them are very easy and can be done from your home itself. If you have a health club nearby, it is a good idea to enroll and visit it regularly. By doing various kinds of exercises like stretching, weight-training and cardio workouts you will be able to improve your health greatly. Try to create a workout schedule of about 30 minutes for at least thrice a week. You will be able to experience good results immediately. Doing regular exercises and following the health tips can help you to prevent different health problems.
The Health Manifesto
Chop an onion and add it in your shampoo. Let it stand for fifteen days and use as usual. It makes your hair grow faster and strong.
Rub vaseline across your lips before you brush your teeth. It prevents lip breakages, makes the lips soft and adds shimmer to the lips look during the day.
10 Tips for Calming Your Mind
Here is what we know about how to influence the mind-body and the body-mind system. Consider these essential survival skills. You cannot thrive without them!
1. Address the Underlying Causes of Stress — Find the biological causes of problems with the mind by working on the 7 Keys to Ultra Wellness. Mercury toxicity or a magnesium or vitamin B 12 deficiency or a toxic gut chemical or a gluten allergy could be changing your brain. So, by changing your body, you can change your mind!
2. Relax — Learn how to ACTIVELY relax. To engage the powerful forces of the mind on the body, you must DO something — you can’t just sit there watching television or drinking beer.
3. Learn New Skills — Try learning new skills such as meditation, deep breathing, yoga, biofeedback, and progressive muscle relaxation or take a hot bath, make love, get a massage, watch a sunset, or walk in the woods or on the beach.
4. Move Your Body — Exercise is a powerful, well-studied way to burn off stress chemicals and heal the mind, so just do it! It has been proven to be better than or equal to Prozac for treating depression.
5. Optimize Your Nutrition — Clean up your diet from mind-robbing molecules like caffeine, alcohol, and refined sugars and eat regularly to avoid the short-term stress of starvation on your body.
6. Supplement — Take a multivitamin and nutrients to help balance the stress response, such as vitamin C; the B-complex vitamins, including B6 and B5 or pantothenic acid; zinc; and most important,magnesium
7. Try Herbs — Use adaptogenic herbs (herbs that help you adapt and balance your response to stress) such as ginseng, Rhodiola rosea, Siberian ginseng, cordyceps, and ashwagandha.
8. Use Heat Therapy — Take a hot bath or a sauna to help your body deeply relax and turn on the relaxation response.
9. Change Your Beliefs — Examine your beliefs, attitudes, and responses to common situations and consider reframing your point of view to reduce stress.
10. Find a Community — Consciously build your network of friends, family, and community. They are your most powerful allies in achieving long-term health.
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
1. Sleeps reduces stress.
2. Sleeps reduces inflammation.
3. Sleep may prevent cancer.
4. Sleep keeps your heart health.
5. Sleep may reduce your risk for depression.
6. Sleep helps the body make repairs.
7. Naps make you smarter.
8. Sleep bolsters your memory.
9. Sleep may help you lose weight.
10. Sleep makes you more alert.